What is Recovery Care?
If you or someone you know suffers from Substance Use Disorder, the Recovery Care team can offer:
- Advocacy & Resource Referral
- Behavioral Health Services
- Employment Services
- Financial Stability Services
- After-Care & Follow Up
The Recovery Care program is a part of Balance Works, a mental health initiative by Lutheran Social Services of Indiana.
Who is eligible for Recovery Care?
Anyone currently struggling with or at risk of Substance Use Disorder in Allen, Dekalb, Fulton, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Noble, Wabash and Whitley counties is eligible.
Services are meant to support the individual’s existing Substance Use Treatment and/or Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
Families impacted by substance use disorder are also eligible for family supports, even if your loved one is not currently in recovery.
Services for individuals suffering from or at risk of Substance Use Disorder include:
- Advocacy & Resource Referral – Referrals to resources as needed and assistance in coordination with other service providers such as courts, child welfare, Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Care and others
- Behavioral Health Services – Provide educational and behavioral health strategies to support the participant’s individualized goals
- Employment Services – Access to services through LSSI Works, which creates connections for and addresses barriers to sustainable employment
- Financial Stability Services – Participant can receive support for basic needs and education on budgeting and financial literacy
- After-Care & Follow Up – Prior to exit, the participant and Recovery Care Coordinator work together to establish an on-going aftercare plan and follow up will occur as needed
Family Support Services
Services for families of those suffering from Substance Use Disorder include:
- Multifamily therapeutic groups are provided to share education and support
- Families receive screenings and assessments to address individualized needs
- Recovery Care will provide families with community resources to support family stability and wellness.