Case Manager – Network for Safe Families
Lutheran Social Services of Indiana (LSSI) is looking for a Full Time Case Manager for Network for Safe Families. This position is responsible for home based visits to provide case management needs including helping families achieve goals and provide knowledge regarding community resources.
Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field required.
Valid driver’s license, in force auto insurance coverage, and vehicle required.
Case management experience preferred.
Community partners and/or Network for Safe Families experience preferred.
Flexible schedule needed depending on client needs
Submit a cover letter and résumé by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or INDEED.com.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
LSSI Full-time benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401k with company match
• Sick Time
• Annual personal day
• 10 paid holidays annually, plus
• Annual paid shut down Christmas through New Year’s Day
• Paid New Parent Leave
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Excellent work-life balance
• Bereavement pay
• Licensure/Certification maintenance
• Membership in Professional Organization
• Training and Professional Development
***All terms and conditions apply based on policies in LSSI Employee Handbook subject to change at any time.