Thank you for supporting the LSSI Christmas Program through direct purchase of gifts for LSSI families!
We are so grateful for your support of families in our services. Year round, our mission at LSSI is to express the love of Jesus Christ for all people through services that empower individuals and families to move toward social, emotional and spiritual wholeness. The LSSI Christmas Program is an extension of that mission, to share the joys of one of our most holy seasons to families that, without your help, may not be able to provide one themselves. We are so thankful for you!
To participate in our virtual Angel Tree, please see our list of suggested items on our Amazon Wishlist here.
On this list, you will find items that are typically requested for families with children ages 0-12. Most of the items are intended for the children, although there are bibles and toiletry items for adults to use as well.
To purchase items:
- Click the Amazon link here
- Find the item(s) you wish to purchase
- Click add to cart
- Once you’ve added all the items you wish to give, click proceed to checkout.
- If you are not already signed into Amazon, it will ask you to sign in.
- Select a shipping address – Click deliver to this address under “Other Addresses” LSSI/Kristi Stanley – Gift Registry address
- Gift Message- please include your name and organization or congregation if applicable – so we can thank you properly, then click save all gift options.
- Select shipping option – if you are an Amazon Prime member, this should be free.
- Select Payment Method and continue
- Select Place your order – you’re done!
All the items you purchased will be shipped directly to LSSI. Our staff will distribute the items to families in our services.
If you are unable to purchase items on Amazon, or wish to shop in person, see our list of requested items here: LSSI Christmas Item List
All items not purchased directly from Amazon must be new and can be dropped off to LSSI in person (333 E. Lewis Street) Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm or Friday 8am – 12pm.