Children's Village is a state-of-the-art learning center that strives to meet children's developmental needs while promoting school readiness using the High/Scope Curriculum.
In addition, Children's Village offers intergenerational programming in partnership with Lutheran Life Villages. intergenerational programming includes: Mail Delivery, Nature, Walks, Exercise Class, Lunch, and Arts and Crafts. Older adults have so much wisdom to offer, and young children are eager to learn. At Children's Village, they become "co-explorers" — learning and growing together.
Who we serve
We serve children 6 weeks through 6 years of age. We provide professional and affordable service to families with full-time child-care needs.
Hours of operation
Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
(Children are required to be in the building by 9:25 a.m. daily.)
- We accept state vouchers through Brightpoint (formerly CANI) and offer a sliding-scale fee based on a family's monthly income.
- Children's Village Early Learning Center serves children, families, and employees without regard to religion, age, sex, color, national origin, or disability.
- We are licensed by the State of Indiana.
- Nationally accredited through Council on Accreditation.
- Level 4 Paths to Quality site.
2015 Children’s Village outcomes
- 98% of children enrolled gained at least one level of growth in language/communication/literacy, and 97% in social relations categories using our High Scope Assessment tool and Child Observation Record (COR).
- Children, senior volunteers from our community, Foster Grandparents, along with senior residents from Lutheran Life Villages, participated in 5,000 hours of intergenerational activities.
- More than 100 faith-based lessons were enjoyed at Children’s Village.
6613 South Anthony Boulevard
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46806
Phone: (260) 744-0006
Fax: (260) 456-0598