Who we serve
We serve children 6 weeks through 6 years of age. We provide professional and affordable service to families with full-time child-care needs.
Hours of operation
- Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
(Children are required to be in the building by 9:25 a.m. daily.)
- We accept state vouchers through Brightpoint (formerly CANI) and offer a sliding-scale fee based on a family’s monthly income.
- Children’s Village Early Learning Center serves children, families, and employees without regard to religion, age, sex, color, national origin, or disability.
- We are licensed by the State of Indiana.
- Nationally accredited through Council on Accreditation.
- Level 4 Paths to Quality site.
2014 Children’s Village outcomes
- 94 percent of children enrolled gained at least one level of growth in language, communication, literacy, and social relations categories using the HighScope Curriculum assessment tool, Child Observation Record.
- Children, senior volunteers from our community, the Foster Grandparents program, and senior residents from Lutheran Life Villages participated in 5,000 hours of intergenerational activities.
- More than 100 faith-based lessons were enjoyed at Children’s Village.
6613 South Anthony Boulevard, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46806
Phone: (260) 744-0006
Fax: (260) 456-0598