LSSI is seeking candidates for a part-time (approximately 25 hours per week) home-based clinician position serving the Whitley and Allen counties area.
• Provide direct counseling services to individuals and families in the home and at our main office.
• Provide services with behavior and language that demonstrates respect for sociocultural values, goals, life choices, and family interactions.
• Schedule varies; must be able to work evening hours as required.
• Master’s degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or related human service field.
• Indiana clinical licensure as an LCSW, LMFT, or LMCH, or two years of clinical experience preferred.
• The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of social work values, as well as motivational interviewing and trauma-informed care practices.
• Training and experience with trauma-focused cognitive behavior therapy preferred.
LSSI Part-time benefits/perks
- Flexible schedule
- Eligible for holiday pay upon hire based on work schedule
- Annual personal day
- Annual paid shut down Christmas through New Year’s Day
- Paid New Parent Leave
- Office closed Friday at noon
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Excellent work-life balance
- 401k with company match
- Bereavement pay
- Licensure/Certification maintenance
- Membership in Professional Organization
- Training and Professional Development
***All terms and conditions apply based on policies in LSSI Employee Handbook subject to change at any time.
LSSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.