Lutheran Social Services of Indiana (LSSI) is seeking a Full Time Case Manager for Community Partners in Kosciusko County. This position is responsible for home based visits to provide case management needs including helping families achieve goals and provide knowledge regarding community resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field required.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle for full-time business use required.
- Community partners and/or Network for Safe Families experience preferred.
- Must have access to the internet and experience with computers.
- 2 years experience in the social work field in Kosciusko County or surrounding counties preferred.
Submit a cover letter and résumé to the firstname.lastname@example.org apply on INDEED.com
LSSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
LSSI Full-time benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with company match
- Sick Time
- Annual personal day
- 10 paid holidays annually, plus
- Annual paid shut down Christmas through New Year’s Day
- Paid New Parent Leave
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Excellent work-life balance
- Bereavement pay
- Licensure/Certification maintenance
- Membership in Professional Organization
- Training and Professional Development
***All terms and conditions apply based on policies in LSSI Employee Handbook subject to change at any time.