A Part -Time Infant Toddler Two Year Old Teacher position with Children’s Village Early Childhood Learning Center, a program of Lutheran Social Services, is now available. Salary is based on experience and education. There is also an opportunity for a performance based bonus within the first year.
Description: Responsible for assigned children and total classroom activity in the early learning center, operation and performance. Perform duties according to agency program and guidelines. Position provides a warm, safe and loving environment in which children can grow physically, emotionally, spiritually, socially, and intellectually where faith is nurtured, self-concepts are enhanced, independence is encouraged and individuality is respected.
- Candidate must be 21 years of age for licensing.
- High school diploma required or GED.
- CDA or degree in early childhood education.
- Early Childhood Education experience preferred.
LSSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Children’s Village Part-time benefits/perks
- Flexible schedule
- Eligible for holiday pay upon hire based on work schedule
- Annual personal day
- Annual paid shut down Christmas through New Year’s Day
- Paid New Parent Leave
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Excellent work-life balance
- 401k with company match
- Bereavement pay
- Licensure/Certification maintenance
- Membership in Professional Organization
- Training and Professional Development
- 30 minute paid lunch
Incentives for further childhood education through TEACH Scholarship
***All terms and conditions apply based on policies in LSSI Employee Handbook subject to change at any time.
High School Diploma: $9.00
CDA or equivalent: $10.50
2 Year Associates degree or equivalent: $11.25
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Childhood or Elementary equivalent: $12.25